Tuesday, December 22, 2009

One more work day to go!

One more day of work and I'm on vacation for 12 days! Tomorrow we are having a carry in at work for our Christmas party. I am bringing saucy potatoes that you make in the crock pot. Put them together tonight so all I have to do tomorrow is turn on the crock pot.

Last night I went upstairs for about an hour and pulled out some Christmas fabrics for the kids' bags. I also pulled out fabrics for the Christmas Mystery online. This morning I made the bags before work, except for the ties. I need to get some ribbon for the ties or make ties from material.

My friend Lori stopped by tonight for a cup of tea. We just sat around for about an hour and talked. It's nice to have a friend that can come over anytime at all and just visit. Lori is the one I made the apron for out of the funky fabric.

Darling Son is not too confident about his grades this first semester of college. They are not posted yet, but I'm bracing myself for the worst. Ugh. Apparently I'm not alone as two of my friends, mother's of college students, got the same news last night also.

Darling Daughter stopped at the house for a few minutes today. I came home from work at lunch time to visit with her for that short period of time. She is going to make her daddy some cookies for Christmas and her brother some brownies. I told her she could come get the ingredients from here to make them and she took me up on my offer.

I was on the treadmill for 20 minutes tonight. Just got a monster cramp in my calf muscle. See what I get for exercising? Ugh!

No comments: