Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Six done, six to go

Had a busy evening tonight.  Came home from work and just had time to check the mail and talk to Nick for a few minutes.  Then ran out to meet a friend for dinner then went to church.  Tomorrow is a Holy Day.  Our church didn't have a vigil Mass, but the church in the town over did.  I really like the church because it's very old fashioned.  Plus, my great grandfather on my dad's side helped to build it.

When I got home I had to fix Ev's supper, then throw clothes in the wash.  One of my shows is on from 8 til 9 so I watched it.  Then I went upstairs to sew.  I was able to bind two more lap quilts!  Six are done and six need to be bound still.  I would like to have had more done by now, but I think I can finish them up in the next day or two!

No comments: