Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I should have and what I did

What I should have worked on:





What we all worked on instead:

The beginning of the day above.






We had our big Sweetgum Tree trimmed drastically, our one Maple tree trimmed, and the bushes chopped to a manageable size, but soon to be removed if I can get Ev to do it!  There was a lot of brush to haul away and we made 16 pick up loads to the compost pile.  There is still a lot of brush left to be removed, but we just ran out of steam after loading, hauling, and unloading for 6 hours straight!

So tomorrow I go to Paducah and I'm really really excited.  The two quilts aren't going to be done by next Sunday, so I'll just give cards with scraps in them and tell them they are on the way!


1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

I miss whee the houses look like that!