Thursday, October 10, 2013

The cat has left the building

 It's hard to see but there is a black cat in that carrier on the chair.
And here are the two permanent residents of the house after she left.  I think they both took a nap to relax for the first time since last Friday night!

So tomorrow I can finally sew again!  woohoo!  The cool batiks top is loaded on Gemma and ready to go as soon as I load the batting.  I also have the squares ready for the last birthday quilt.  Upstairs or down, either place has a project ready for me!  And I better get busy...

I finally came into the year 2013 and got a smart phone yesterday.  My old phone, from 2008, finally threw in the towel.  I hated to see it go, and really didn't want to pay for another data package on our bill, but getting a smart phone was the next step for me.  I'm glad I got it and I do like it a lot so far.  It's going to take a bit of getting used to. 

No comments: