Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A finish

So I was thinking about how many quilts I have made this year.  There were 14 nursing home quilts, 1 for my mom's friend, this one pictured above for sister in law, 8 birthday quilts, and one quilt for a friend to give at a baby shower.  That is 25 quilts!  Wow!  I really love to quilt.  Have you noticed?  :)

The kids were over and we had a really nice night.  We had  a great dinner of ham, chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, creamed onions, roasted brussel sprouts, green bean casserole, swiss vegetable medly casserole, garlic tortellini, and cranberry sauce.  I asked Johanna if I should make rolls and she rolled her eyes....  haha.

After dinner we played some board games and watched 'A Christmas Story'.  Tomorrow it's church and opening presents!

No comments: