Sunday, November 8, 2020

Current Project


This is my current project.  It was supposed to be a smaller wall hanging, but it turned out to be a large wall hanging!  Not sure you can tell, but it spells out the word LOVE, with the heart being the O.  I saw something similar on Pinterest and adapted it to my own liking.  I just made it too big!  Have to put border on it and quilt it, then I have an idea of where to hang it.

In August, while working from home (temporatiley) for a job I had almost 20 years, I was able to get a new, permanently remote, job working from home.  My former job was going to require me to go back to an office and interact with the public on a daily basis.  The new job is going great, and I have a nice little area set up as my office just off the kitchen.  There is a window and a section of wall that this mini quilt would look nice.  I bought a new desk, and have settled in nicely.  It is a huge blessing to be home with Ev, especially now.



1 comment:

Sewgranny said...

Congrats on your new better job!! Love what I can see of the wall hanging. Thank goodness I don't have to work other than caring for my very disabled hubby. We mostly stay in, I order most everything online and do grocery pickup quite often. With these latest surges better to keep ourselves safe! Be sure to show us your finished quilt hanging in it's special place!