Saturday, August 5, 2023

Fantastic Find at Salvation Army

 



Salvation Army has had this entertainment center for a couple months now.  It is not very tall and originally was marked at 50 bucks.  It went down to 40, then 25, and today was marked 12.99.  The one door did not line up properly.  I sent Johanna a picture and asked if it was fixable.  She said yes so I bought it (senior discount, with tax, price was 12.17 out the door).  

I did not even have to take it out of the truck, she just fine tuned the door hinge and took out the tv stand and slider.  When she removed the bottom drawer to do that she found the original receipt.  In 1994 the cost was $1060!  I think I got a good deal, don't you?

1 comment:

Sewgranny said...

Absolutely and got great quilt storage, can't beat that!!!