Sunday, October 1, 2023

Four Friends i


 Yesterday we had a girls day.  The three of us from my area met up with our friend up north.  We had a shopping trip and then lunch.

See all our bags?  I put goodies in different pockets, too.

My son and his wife moved to the city over the weekend.  They bought their first house.  Since it is in the middle of the city, they didn't take their cat that had been living outside.  We now have a cat living in our garage.  I'm actually loving it.  I go out and spend time with her every night when she comes in for the night.

2 comments:

Warm Quilts said...

It looks like your bags can hold a lot of treasures.
Super sweet that you have the kitty staying with you.

Sewgranny said...

Nice bags, full of goodies? So glad you took the kitty, hope you get lots of kitty love!