Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Paducah Pic - sorta!


Here's a picture of my friend and I at this really neat restaurant in Marion, IL. We had to stay in Marion because all the hotels close to Paducah were filled. We had a great time anyway! This restaurant was called the 20's Hideout and was a gangster themed place. Really neat.


Still haven't done much in the way of quilting. I have really been in a slump, but I am going to kick start myself out of it here pretty quick. I did iron some of the material for the backing of the graduation quilt.


I also ironed some pieces that need to be cut for a 16 patch green shirtings quilt. Slowly, but surely, I will get back in the groove!

1 comment:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I think if I ever saw the paducah quilts in person I'd probably never quilt again :)
Nice picture! KalamaQuilts