Thursday, March 23, 2017

Catching up

I know it has been a little while since I posted anything.  I have been doing some sewing here and there, just not as much as I had been.  Kind of in one of my little slumps, but I know I will be sewing more soon.  Just the way I roll.

I have been making friendship star blocks for the Paducah swap.  We cut back on the amount we are making to 48 blocks.  I have the pieces all cut out and the half square triangle blocks sewn.  Just have to run them through the machine to make the nine patch unit that is the star.  All of them are scrappy, from my stash.  Some oldies but goodies in there, let me tell you!  haha.

It's looking promising for Sandy to go with Mary, Marla and I to Paducah.  She should know for sure soon.  Really hoping she can do it.

Ev's still working day shift.  I love having him home at night, although it has cut into my sewing time!  A good sacrifice, though.  There is talk that he might have to go back to the afternoon shift.  If it happens, it happens.  At least he will have a job.


No comments: