Saturday, November 28, 2020

Turkey-ed Out


I am done with turkey for a while.  Ordering a pizza tonight!  

Worked on these guys today. Mary and I had a long distance sewing session.  We were on the phone while we worked on our projects.  She worked on some quilt as you go squares and I made these lottery card holders.  Easy peasy to do.  Mary found a website that had the idea on it and I just kind of ran with it.  Mine are different sizes for different size lottery tickets.  They are Christmas material with fusible stabilizer sandwiched between the layers.  They are sewn up the sides and I have double stick tape on them to seal them closed.

These are going to go into the 'saran wrap' ball for the game we play on Christmas.  I wanted them to be able to seal shut because I want to add an element to the game.  At the end, without having looked in the holders, going to see if anyone wants to do any trading.  I might put some cash in a few, just to mix it up!

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.  We just stayed home.  The kids came over for dinner.  Lots of food and lots of leftovers...sigh.

No comments: