Thursday, May 21, 2009

Party getting closer


Just a couple more days til the graduation party. I have two roaster pans full of bbq in my fridge. Still need to make the mostaccioli. I will probably do that tomorrow night unless I feel ambitious and do it tonight.
Had a picture of some of the family at graduation that I thought I'd share. We had quite a group at the ceremony and not everyone could sit together. On the left side is a close friend of the family, then darling daughter, brother, stepdad, and brother.

I still have to make new bags for the yard game. They are sitting on the kitchen chair waiting to be replaced. I can use the same filling (corn) for the new ones.

I'm also looking forward to having two days off after the party, since it's a three day weekend. I plan to get some quilting done Sunday and Monday. I don't think I could do any quilting today or tomorrow anyway, my hand is so sore and a little swollen from cutting up all that meat for the bbq!

There is a mystery being posted on the one online group I follow. It looks pretty easy, but I just haven't had a chance to start it. I need to finish those baby quilts first. I don't really have a lot of baby fabric and I need to get a pastel type baby quilt made. Maybe I'll do that for the mystery...

No comments: