Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Okay I'm not going to be a downer...


Here's the sketch for the treetops and sun block. There will be one 6-1/2" square of light blue sky material, one snowball block with yellow or orange and light blue corners, one 3-1/2 x 6-1/2" light blue, and three flying geese blocks with green and light blue. They will connect with the trunk blocks in the block below them.

I made a big spinach lasagna tonight for supper. I didn't miss the meat in it at all. I put a lot of mushrooms in it. I actually stayed within my points today, even thought I went out for lunch and made lasagna and garlic bread for supper. I only was on the treadmill for 16 minutes. At least it was something. I got interrupted during the treadmill and really just couldn't get back into it.

One of my close friends lost her job today. I feel badly for her and wish there was something I could do for her. The job market right now is just terrible.

No comments: