Monday, October 25, 2010

And two cats in the house


The little cat really does sleep in my arms. She comes up to me and gets in my lap then crashes out like she hasn't got a care in the world. Fat cat Cheetah likes to sit in weird positions. He was turned sideways, then decided to move his upper half around so he could look at me! That cat is one strange creature...

On my way back to work from lunch today my car decided to make some odd noises, then the check engine light came on. Drove it straight over to the dealership/garage. They gave me a loaner and I went back to work. Then they called with the bad news. Ugh. Another fuel injector went south and another close to four hundred dollar repair is necessary. Dang, it just goes on and on and on.

It's really windy here tonight. I think we are supposed to get some storms later, then a cool front move through. Winter is on it's way.

I cut some pieces out for a few more chunky churndash blocks. I haven't completely figured out how many I need, but I know it's more than I have!

No comments: