Thursday, October 27, 2011

Morning frenzy

So this morning I get up at my usual time and let the dog out.  Since I'm halfway to the basement when I let her out the back door, I go ahead downstairs and pull the clothes out of the dryer and take another load out of the washer to be dried.  I'm taking my time, throwing a new load in the washer, folding what I just took out, plus some towels that needed to be folded, just kind of doing my thing like I don't have a care in the world.  I take linens upstairs and stop at the sewing machine to shorten three king size pillow cases to standard size.  Now, by this time I have not gotten dressed, combed my hair, or even brushed my teeth and it's 15 minutes before I have to leave for work!  Good thing I take my shower in the evenings, or I would have been stinky all day!  haha.

No comments: