Thursday, August 14, 2014

AWOL

Sorry I have been absent these past few days.  Not much to report on the sewing front.  I still haven't put the borders on the Carpenter's Star top, but hope to get that done tonight.  Nick was over Tuesday night.  I grilled burgers for Ev and I and grilled Nick a couple portabella mushroom caps. 

Last night I made a pasta dish.  It was just thrown together, but sure turned out good.  I cooked sliced chicken breast, onion, mushrooms, and diced fresh tomatoes.  Cooked angel hair pasta and added it to the mix.  Then I made a sauce with butter, cream cheese, sour cream, and milk.  Oh, it was yummy!  NOT a low fat dish...  although I did use low fat cream cheese and two percent milk.

Going to have lunch with hubby and Johanna today.

Ivy is still recovering from her tangle with the hornets.  I'm about ready to take her to the vet if she doesn't improve more.

No comments: