Thursday, July 9, 2015

In a Bind

I finally started putting on the binding on the Paducah 2014 quilt.  I don't know why I waited, it is going so quickly!  I didn't finish it last night because Addy was in a mood and I couldn't really trust her to be alone very long.  But I got all the strips cut and sewn together, and I started sewing them to the quilt.  Hopefully tonight I will get it finished.


While I was sewing the binding on, my eyes kept wandering over to the back of the quilt.  I just love how the back looks with all the different quilting.


It's a bit difficult to see in the picture.  I'm sure you get the idea.

So Addy's latest trick is to pull the hose out of the swimming pool.  Not the garden hose, the hose that is supposed to hook up to the pump (we are having technical difficulties and are waiting on parts...).  When she pulls this hose out, it starts draining water from the pool!  Oh.  That.  Dog.  sigh.

No comments: