Saturday, June 3, 2023

New Toy

 


Last night, while scrolling through Pinterest, I saw an ad for a wireless keyboard that syncs to your phone.  I thought, wow that's pretty cool.  So this morning when I made my weekly trip to Wal Mart, I looked for one and found this little dude.  The guy in electronics (thanks Jon) was kind enough to open the box and check to see if it would sync to an Android device.  Lo and behold it does, and I am off an running!

Having to type on my phone to post was not convenient, especially for making blog posts.  Also, it required some effort to get pictures uploaded on the blog if I used the computer to post.  So, hopefully, this will encourage me to start posting again!

2 comments:

Sewgranny said...

How cool is that? Looking forward to seeing you post again. Maybe I need one and I could use my phone for more than a phone LOL, my kids show me all it can do but it's just too aggravating for me!!!

bunbear said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! I thought no one would even be looking for my posts anymore. Yeah, I got out of the habit of posting, but this may just make me get back on track. :)