Monday, April 7, 2008

April Update

I have been out of the mood to quilt these past couple weeks. I did manage to make Darling Daughter a scrub top for her CNA job. It was out of material with kitty cats on it. She liked it.

Yesterday, Sunday, I had a baby shower to go to. Being the procrastinator that I am, I waited until Saturday to go to the fabric store and purchase some flannel. I lucked out and found a sale at Joann Fabrics on flannel. I made five receiving blankets out of one yard pieces of flannel. All I did was cut the fabric into a square, then turn the edges under and finish.

I also took two pieces of flannel and some light batting and made a very quick quilt. Just stitched and turned, pillowcase style, the flannel and batting. I sewed a few lines from one end to the other and called it good.

So now I need to get back into the swing of things. Just have to motivate myself!

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.