Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I finally got started on the wallhanging for Mom. I didn't realize how small it is going to be! I will post some pics soon. I don't have a lot finished on it, but I have made a good start.

Didn't do much more on the green shirtings quilt. I washed more muslin for the blank squares and have to make about 8 more 16 patch blocks, then can put the rows together. That project may go on the shelf for a while. I have to get the last borders on the double delight quilt. I promised it to Mom for her to give as a Christmas gift.

Picked up another used sewing machine at a garage sale. It was a steal at $3 and included a cabinet! I bought it just for the cabinet, which is in real good condition and my old faithful Kenmore fits into. It should make machine quilting a lot easier to have the machine recessed in a cabinet.

Darling Daughter may be moving out soon. I have mixed feelings about this. It just seems like time is moving so fast anymore.

No comments: