Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope everyone is enjoying the day with their sweetheart.  We have plans to go out to dinner tonight.



After dinner, I am planning to watch the second half of the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.  Last night the German Shepherd Dog won best of the Herding Group.  I am rooting for him to win Best in Show tonight.  He has a one in seven chance!

Had the day off yesterday for Lincoln's Birthday.  Actually did some sewing.  I made more of the half square triangle's for the friendship star blocks.  Also sewed a couple rows of sashing to rows of blocks for Johanna's wedding quilt (NYE Mystery).

The t.v. in the basement by Gemma does not get much use, so I put it up in the sewing room yesterday, too.  The one I had in there was Johanna's and she needed it when they moved.  Not a big deal.  It's nice to have a t.v. back upstairs, mostly for a little music.  There are music stations in our cable package, so I will play them once in a while.  A lot of time, though, I just like to be up there in the quiet.

No comments: