Friday, May 31, 2019

Drinking Jars

Kind of a weird title, but that's what I call them.  These are 24 ounce wide mouth canning jars, plastic screw on lids I drilled a hole in, stainless steel straws, and crocheted sleeves.  I have been crocheting a lot lately and these little sleeves are quick to make in cotton yarn.  Some have been sold and some have been given as gifts.

A little personal update.  My son seems to be doing well.  He is still in a recovery program and as far as I am concerned, can continue with it as long as he needs to.  It is outpatient, so he lives as much of a normal life as possible.  He is still looking for a job, but that is getting closer, I believe.  Daughter is doing very well and keeping busy at work.  I am doing okay.  Just try not to let things get to me, although that is difficult at time.

1 comment:

Sewgranny said...

Really cute, keeping busy helps. I caregive for my husband who's had 3 strokes and a heart attack, he is mentally and physically messed up so my quilting and crafting are my sanity most days. I'll pray for your son to keep recovering and that he finds a job soon.