Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day


This was the last day of my mini vacation. I have gotten quite a bit accomplished on darling son's graduation quilt. I have all the strips sewn together and even put the tiny inner border around them. I am going to add a couple more borders, incorporating his name and graduation year into one of them.

My next project needs to be that baby quilt for a coworker. I am going to use the purples that I have already.

Today I went to the doctor and found out I have high blood pressure. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, because of how overweight I am. All the times I have had my bp checked it hasn't been high, but these times were when it was taken on one of those automatic machines. My doctor's office even took it today on one of those machines and it wasn't until the doc took it manually that it was discovered.

No comments: