Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Let it snow

The snow started here about half an hour ago. The roads have a dusting over them already. I sure hope it snows a lot so I can play hooky and not feel guilty! I'm so glad Nick doesn't have to go to school tomorrow.

Made a nice pork loin roast for dinner tonight and a good amount of gravy. I'll have a lot of leftover meat and gravy to freeze. I might use some of the leftover roast in chimichangas or something like that.

Cut apart another swatch book tonight and separated out the cotton from non cotton pieces. A friend at work would like the non cotton pieces, so I'll take them to her as I cut them out. I'm thinking now I might make a scrappy house quilt with the pieces. Just not sure yet.

Johanna and Ben stopped by tonight. She got a new job and needed some black pants that she had here in her room. They didn't stay long, but it was nice to see them.

No comments: