Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday Afternoon

I didn't get as much quilting done as I would have liked, but I did get some hand quilting done over the weekend on Tennessee August. The weather has been warmer than normal for November. When it gets cold, I will be doing a lot more hand quilting because having that quilt over me is pretty warm! I usually have the quilt over my lap and legs and a cat behind me on my chair.

The bathroom tile is all set. Now it needs to be grouted and sealed. Then my darling husband wants to paint the bathroom. It will be nice when it's done!

I put chicken and dumplings in the crock pot for dinner, but my darling daughter requested meat loaf. I told her if she wants to make it, fine. So she's making meat loaf and we will have the chicken tomorrow. It doesn't matter to me!

No comments: