Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Friday

It's Halloween today. We have nice weather for the trick or treaters. I didn't get too many last night, but I'm guessing I will get more today than yesterday.

I had to go to Springfield yesterday for meetings for work. I took advantage of the trip up there to go to JoAnn fabrics and use the gift card I received for my birthday. I also used several coupons on my purchases. Ended up saving a ton of money and getting some things I have been needing. Didn't get much in the way of fabrics. I bought two packages of the batting I like but Wal Mart doesn't carry anymore. Also bought some rotary cutting blades, sewing machine needles, a new ruler, and a new marking pen. I did buy a bundle of five coordinated fat quarters in neutral shades.

We had stir fry for dinner last night. Don't really have a clue what we will be having tonight. Nothing is jumping out at me.

No comments: