Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week after vacation




I haven't been blogging for a little while. We were on vacation last week. It was a much needed vacation. Mostly it was darling hubby and I doing things. Darling daughter stayed home and darling son was off doing his thing. Guess it's not cool to hang with mom and dad. We went to our family campground again.

I took my sewing machine camping with me. I set it up on the deck outside our trailer on a card table and just sewed away! Loved every minute of it! I started a pink and white log cabin quilt. Don't have a lot done on it, but really enjoyed working on it. Here's a picture of my set up while camping.

Last night I took Wrigley out to the old lake just outside of town to let her run a bit. Here she is sitting for a minute. I think she wore herself out because as soon as we got home she went straight to my bed and went to sleep!

No comments: