Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday ramblings

Not much in the way of quilting to report. I have to cut more strips to make the 4 patch units for the mystery quilt I'm working on. Just kind of doing it a little at a time.

Johanna is home again. I don't know if this is the final time or not. I just want what's best for her. She starts a new job tomorrow. After she's been on the job for a couple weeks and gets her first paycheck, I think we are going to look into getting her a reliable car.

I put together another batch of the Artisan bread dough this morning. I think we may have pizza tonight for supper. I'm doing well with my diet and have been able to eat pizza when I want to. Homemade pizza is something I enjoy and can regulate the calories and fat on. So far I have lost 24 pounds and am down to 196. This is a very big deal to me. I will say I need to get into the doctor's because I think my blood pressure medicine is too strong. I keep getting dizzy and I think it's because I've lost weight and the medicine is too much. I'm dieting the right way, eating a good variety of foods and not starving myself or anything.

1 comment:

WhiteStone said...

Hi, Bunbear, it's judypete from Iowa (old WWQP BB). Now and then I check in on your blog to see how you are doing. Sounds as if life is busy (and good!). We're having sun and temps in the 40s today...for which I am exceedingly happy!