Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday night


Tomorrow is St. Pat's Day. I made Johanna, Nick, Ben and Johnathon each a goodie bag. There isn't much in them, just a few little things. Socks for Johanna, a tee shirt for Nick, gummi bears, starburst candy, stuff like that.

Been working on the one mystery. I cut some strips last night for the four patch blocks. Still need to cut quite a few more strips, but I'm working on it. It feels good to be doing some sewing again. I had a long dry spell there for a while.

Tonight I made two Monte Cristo sandwiches for Ev for supper. I wasn't in the mood for them, plus they were too many points for my diet. I thawed out a cooked turkey sausage, sliced it thin, and heated it with some diced onion, sliced potatoes, and scrambled egg beaters. Also put some salsa in the pan when all was cooked. I had that with a couple slices of diet toast and had a really filling dinner. I'm enjoying a Weight Watchers cookie and a cup of tea now.

Today I walked 20 minutes at break. That felt pretty good.

No comments: