Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday morning

I took today off from work because I have to take my great uncle to the doctor about an hour away from here. Used my free time this morning before I have to leave to do Nick's Federal Taxes. I still have to do both kids' State Taxes and then fill out their FAFSA. Add to that the dag nabbed insurance wants proof, AGAIN, that they are full time students! I just sent them verification not three months ago. Well, at least I got one thing done this morning. Tomorrow I will send verification to the insurance and then trudge forward with the rest as time allows.

I am going to put some spaghetti sauce in the crock pot before I leave the house. It will be nice to have it done when I get home.

So far I have lost 21 pounds! Woohoo! I am now UNDER 200. I plan to stay there permanently! It's a pretty good feeling. I have also gone down two sizes in jeans. That's another big deal! My goal is to get to 143, so I have a long way to go yet. A pound a week is all I'm asking for. Yesterday and Saturday I walked for an hour outside with Lori. Sunday I took Wrigley with me and she took her dog Pete. They got along okay after the first couple minutes.

Saturday Lori and I went down to Fairview and did some shopping. We hit JoAnn's first, then Kohl's, Target, and Shop N Save. We went to lunch at Lottawatta Creek. Yum! And I behaved!

I got some fabrics that I cut up yesterday for a mystery. One is being used as a background, and it's a cream color. I cut that into 338 4.5" squares. The other is being used as the key fabric and it's a dark blue print. I cut that into 676 2.5" squares! I was pretty tired of cutting by the end of the day!

No comments: