Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Some Time Off

I'm going to have eleven days in a row off of work, starting this afternoon!  I am very ready for it, too.  Until we have had all of our family Christmas celebrations, I probably won't get up in the sewing room much.  I do intend to do the mystery on New Year's Eve with one of my online Yahoo Groups.

Most of my grocery shopping is done, but I still need to pick up a few things this afternoon.  Hopefully I will not have to leave the house again for a few days!  Doubt it works out that way, but one can always hope...

The tradition of watching A Christmas Story over and over will begin tomorrow.  We love that movie.  I think we could all recite the entire dialogue from memory.  That movie and The Princess Bride are our families own little cult classics.  haha.

No comments: