Wednesday, December 9, 2015

What Background


Not the best picture to see the material, but you get the idea.  I'm going to make a baby quilt with these strips.  They are different colored dots on a white background.  They will be used in a mystery on New Year's Eve.  I need another set of strips for a background.  I'm thinking of using a plain white, but then the craziness in me comes out and says what about using all different colored solids...

This is probably the one time I won't listed to that voice.  I'm leaning heavily towards going with the white.

Yeah, I had Ev go up and take that picture for me since I needed to see the colors for matching up other fabrics.  Bad thing is, this means he knows how much I spent on them because the price tags were on them still...  Oh well...  :)

No comments: