Friday, December 9, 2016

Bound To Bind


The last two nursing home quilts are quilted and ready for binding!  Have to do it tonight or tomorrow because they are to be given away Sunday.  Once again, nothing like the last minute, right?  haha.

Another thing I need to do this weekend is start my baking for my cookie exchange with my friend the following weekend.  I have two recipes I know I want to make and an idea about what I want to do for the third.

Was going to make chicken bacon ranch subs for dinner last night but I forgot to get tomatoes.  Ugh.  So we went to Tilly's instead and I will make the subs tonight.  After I go to the store and get tomatoes....  haha.

1 comment:

Sewgranny said...

I like the quilting on the quilts!!! I'm sure the people at the nursing home will love them!