Thursday, December 15, 2016

Holiday Hub Bub



It is getting close to Christmas!  More cookies were baked this week, the tree is up and waiting to be decorated, the majority of the gifts have been bought and are waiting to be wrapped, and our trip to visit family is drawing near.  Lots to do!

Next week is a short week, only 4 work days for me, then I will have 11 days off in a row.  I am so excited about that!  woohoo!

Going to Wal Mart today during my lunch hour to get a few gifts and the fixin's for a casserole for Ev to take to his mom when we visit.  Might even make a coffee cake for there if I feel ambitious.

I have yet to make the gift bags for the kids, but that won't take too long.  They are going to be a bit smaller this year, I think.  The kids are getting older and I'm just going to put some token goodies.  Johnathon will get some extra treats, but he has some awesome gifts coming, too.

One of the Yahoo Groups I belong to is having a New Year's Eve Mystery Quilt project that I intend to participate in.  Looking forward to that.  Mary and Sandy are going to play along too, so it should be fun.

No comments: