Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Road Kill Wednesday

I know, disgusting title.  However, that's what popped into my mind on my way to work.  There were several animals that met their maker overnight on Old Route 66.  Food for the buzzards.

I was very pleased to see that the big pothole that cost me over $125 in the form of a replacement tire was repaired.  I called and asked the city if they could please do it, and lo and behold they did it!  Very happy.  That pothole could have swallowed a volkswagon...

I made pizza in the air fryer last night.  It was very good.  I've made it this way several times now and it is always a hit.  The crust is made from the same dough as the bagels.  It's equal parts self rising flour and plain greek yogurt.  I use one cup of each and let it rest for a few minutes, usually while I chop up the veggies.  One cup of each will make enough dough for two individual sized pizzas.  My air fryer has mesh racks as well as a basket, so I make the crust the same size as the racks.  The dough is baked 5 minutes on 375 deg, then flipped over for another 5 minutes.  Take the dough out and add toppings, then bake for about 5 minutes at 400 deg.  Yummy goodness!  Try it, you will like it!

2 comments:

Sewgranny said...

I'll have to try that in my air fryer. Sounds easy and yummy, I love pizza!

bunbear said...

it really is easy! the only problem is, now that i have been making them my hubby is spoiled and doesn't want take out pizza anymore!