Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Finally Rain

We finally had some rain this morning.  The grass has really been drying up and Ev has been having kittens over it.  We had a nice soaker all morning.  That should help get everything greened up again.

Yesterday was day one of my 10 hour days at work for the summer.  It wasn't real bad and I kept busy all day.  And I sure slept good last night!

Since we bought the new gas grill, I have been trying different things on it.  Last night I made some bbq pork chops.  They were nice and tender.  The only thing we haven't really figured out yet is how to burn the bbq sauce on to stuff without ruining the meat.  Trial and error, I guess.

Tonight we have to drop the car off at the shop.  We think it might need suspension work.  That won't be cheap...  ah well...

No comments: