Monday, June 5, 2023

It Starts...


Over the weekend I loaded my wolf quilt on Gemma. Today is the start of my Summer hours so I am off all day.  Thought this would be a good time to work on the longarm.

The last quilt I had on the frame had an accident and I did not finish it.  Bess did a real number on it and I had to cut it up and throw a good chunk away.  We have since put her on medication, and have not had any more problems.  Hoping it stays that way.  Yes, she peed on it, in case you were wondering...

Last night for dinner we had pizza.  I did not want to heat up the house, so we used the gas grill.  This was my pizza on the cast iron pizza pan.  They turned out very good and each one only took about 7 minutes!  Here is what Ev's looked like.

He likes a LOT of pepperoni on his pizza...  can you tell?

I went to the grocery store this morning and picked up a nice chuck roast for supper tonight.  Going to get that goinn soon.  I like to cook it in the dutch oven on top of the stove low and slow.

2 comments:

Sewgranny said...

Those look so good! I love pizza!

Sewgranny said...

Oh, and can't wait to see the quilt done!