Saturday, June 17, 2023

Saturday Night

Ev and I are just enjoying a nice quiet evening tonight.  We picked up a pizza for dinner.  I had been running errands and cooking all day, and He had been working outside.

I'm still cooking, in fact.  Have a pot of beans on the stove simmering away.  They are for tomorrow.  We are having the kids over and grilling out.  I made macaroni salad and devilled eggs earlier.  When the beans are done for the night, so am I!  

See this cabinet?  It was an entertainment center in a former life.  Johanna put a full back on it and took out the insides, then created shelves for me.  It now stands in my kitchen as a pantry.  I love it!!!!!





2 comments:

Elle said...

Way to repurpose a big piece! Cheers to a generous pantry.

Sewgranny said...

That is an awesome pantry, I love finding other uses for things that no longer serve it's first use! I know you love it!