Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pizza times four

Since I had today off, I decided to go ahead and make the homemade pizzas I was going to make over the weekend. I love the new pizza peels Mom gave me! Nick will be home for a bit later and his pizza has olives and tomatoes on it. Ev's has pepperoni, tomatoes, olives, and mushrooms. Johanna's has pepperoni, onions, and green pepper. Mine has pepperoni, mushroom, onion, green pepper, and tomato. I love the dough from the Artisan Bread book (recommended by Judy L - thanks again Judy!). It makes a wonderful pizza crust.

Sure hope everyone got out and voted today! If nothing else, I will be glad when the election is over because then the political phone calls, fliers, and door knockers will END. I will not miss them.

Yesterday afternoon the power went out for about 20 minutes. Today, in the morning, it did the same thing. I was in the middle of pressing the blue material for the quarter square triangle blocks. After it came back on, about half an hour later, I finished pressing then cut the material. I marked and sewed the blocks on the diagonal. Now I need to cut them in half and press them, then mark and sew again.

No comments: