Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So cheesy

I have a cheesecake baking in the oven. Not one of those graham cracker pie crust ones, but a real cheesecake, baking in a springform pan with a homemade graham cracker crust on the bottom. I sure hope it turns out!

Stopped over to see my great uncle for a bit this evening. Mom had sent some cookies for him to my house and I took them over. He appreciated them, I know.

Tomorrow should be an easy day at work. I'll be the only one on my side in the office. I have a dentist appointment at 3:30 so I'll be leaving a little early, too.

Made Ev a couple meatball sub sandwiches for dinner tonight. Johanna had a few meatballs. Nick and Bethany will be here in a bit and they might have some cheese pizza bread.

Going to make the pies tomorrow night.

No comments: