Thursday, June 25, 2009

Turtle in the pond

What does it say about me, or maybe about my job, that I would rather go to a park and sit in my car in the heat instead of going back to my office a minute early from my lunch hour? Even though I could sit in the air conditioned break room at work? I really enjoy going to the park and sitting in the car, under a tree, parked as close to the pond as I can. I really wish I lived somewhere out in the woods, not in town. I need that open space to decompress. That is one of my dreams, to have a house in the woods with a pond.

This is a picture of a turtle in the water. You can hardly see him, but he's there. I also saw a snake in the water and quite a few carp trying to eat the leaves that had fallen on top of the water. They looked really funny, with their big mouths open and gaping at the air!

No comments: