Thursday, December 12, 2013

A bit of a sewing haiatus

Not sure I spelled 'haiatus' correctly, but you know what I mean...  I'm taking a well deserved break and not feeling guilty at all about it.  Going to pick back up here soon, though.  My sister in law asked me yesterday to make a quick quilt for her grandmother in the nursing home.  I told her I would do it if she brought me the pieces already cut.  The quilting will have to be all straight line.  Gemma is supposed to reach the factory for her repairs today.  I'm watching the UPS tracking online.  Hope to have her back soon, but whatever it takes, I just want her fixed.

Have done a lot of online shopping for the holiday.  Still have a little bit to get at the stores, plus need to do some baking.  Would like to do the baking next week after work.

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

It must feel to you as if Gemma is walking to Hiawatha!