Saturday, December 28, 2013

A languishing U.F.O.

A few years ago Bonnie Hunter's mystery was Roll Roll Cotton Boll.  I really got bogged down with all the teensy tiny pieces and lost my mojo for that project.  It is very close to being done, though.  Today I brought the featherweight into the kitchen and the pieces of RRCB and worked on them during quiltcam.  I continued to work on them a little longer and made some progress.
This morning I was up early and put together a big pot of ham and bean soup.  It cooked all day and the few tasters I had of it were good.  Going to have it tomorrow during the football game.  I had some leftover chicken from Christmas Eve so I made some chicken salad.  I don't make that too often, because I'm the only one who likes it, but it was a nice change.  I added pecans and grapes to it.

No comments: