Monday, September 14, 2015

Back In The Groove

Seems like I am back into my quilting groove lately.  Don't want to jinx it, but having a good time doing lots of quilting on Gemma these past few weeks.  Next quilt to go on will be the blue nursing home quilt.  I found out that the total needed for the nursing homes this year is only five quilts!  Big decline from recent years, however, that number can change at any minute.  These are given to members of our church who are in the nursing home, so you know how that goes.

Need to purchase a wide backing for the second Jimmy John top.  Since I want to sell them both, it would probably be a good idea to have them both up for sale at the same time.  There may be a customer out there who wants two for gifts.

I'm thinking that when I offer them for sale, I will also offer to create a home made label for them, should the customer want it.

No comments: