Monday, October 3, 2016

Accessorize!


I specifically went to the Salvation Army Thrift Store to get a basket.  I came home with two baskets.  They are not very large, maybe 8" long.  I need something to put on the table next to my Kenmore.  When I use that machine, I don't have a waste can near it, and the table ends up with all kinds of thread pieces on it.  I thought I would line a small basket with cloth and use it to catch the threads.  Then when it was full, or when I think about it, I can just empty it into the trash can.

Yes, I could move the trash can or buy a new one.  This is just as easy.  Besides, if I had two trash cans, Addy would just think that was more choices for her to stick her nose into and get in trouble!

1 comment:

Dora, the Quilter said...

If you put a coffee filter in the basket, the threads will cling to it, and that makes it even easier to put in the trash.