Sunday, September 5, 2010

Late night ramblings

Do you see this lazy pup? She just thinks wherever she plops is where she should sleep!
Here's my messy sewing room table. I worked on the log cabin blocks for a couple hours today. I wish I had worked on them more, but that just didn't happen today. Want to do more on them tomorrow if I can.

I mowed some of the grass today. It felt good to get a little exercise.

We went to Johanna's for a while. Saw Johnathon and played with him for a bit. He is so smart! And very articulate. He can speak quite well and has a broad vocabulary. We had lunch and he wanted me to sit by him on the bench at the table. Then he kept trying to feed me lettuce and teddy graham crackers! It's a classic combination, you know... haha.

Nick went back to Springfield tonight. He had some friends he wanted to spend time playing music with. I just hope he is okay driving. He stopped at the house before he went back to change clothes. I made him a couple quesadilla's to eat on the way. Ev got a taste for them then, so of course I had to make him one then. They are quick and easy and taste pretty good.

No comments: