Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wow




Here's a couple of close up pictures of the machine quilting I did on the pink baby quilt. I did the quilting on the front, but was really pleased with the way it looks on the back too. All I need to do to finish it is the binding.

Here's a picture of a little doll I made out of muslin. I just kind of winged it with the dress. The hair was something I was leary about doing but I am pleased with how it turned out. The face I just drew on using pigma pens. I am by no means an artist when it comes to drawing!

The last picture is a little dolly quilt I have pieced and ready to quilt. The machine quilting won't take too long in it since it is so small.

I am really psyched about doing more machine quilting now that I have proven to myself that I can do it successfully! I went to Springfield today to take the test for a state job in case one should open up (I would have my hat in the ring, so to speak). While there I stopped at JoAnn Fabrics and picked up three cotton batts. I'm thinking I'll do that blue top that was the New Year's Eve Mystery.

Johanna and I went to Tilley's and had supper tonight. I had chicken wings and fries. Brought a blt wrap home for Ev for supper. No cooking!

No comments: