Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Retreat Follow Up - Part 2


I'm saying this is a follow up to the retreat because I put together the strip sets while there.  Last night I put a few more panels together.  I'm getting real close to having the top finished.  Still haven't decided on the final border, though.

I have this wild idea to move everything out of my sewing room and into Johanna's old room, then clean the floor real good and move stuff back in.  Want to rearrange the room.  It would be a lot of work, though.  ugh.  If I'm going to do that, I would need to have a couple quilt backs done and take them, along with the tops, downstairs.  That way I could quilt on Gemma while the rearranging and cleaning was happening upstairs.  I hold no illusions that I could do it all in one day.  My attention span sometimes rivals that of a tse tse fly... haha.   Oh, look, a squirrel....  haha.  But seriously, it would be a big job and I know it would take more than one day to do it.  If I decide to do that, I'll have to take before and after pictures.

No comments: