Friday, August 21, 2015

So Very Close

I got very close to sewing today, however, the kitchen floor took over.  It seems like that floor has taken over my life...  haha.  I wake up in the middle of the night with an idea on how to do a problem area, and of course have to wake up hubby and tell him, then he tells me he is sleeping and not thinking about the floor until morning.  Am I babbling?  Yes, I am. 

There is an end in sight.  We only have one more board and piece of trim to put down and it will be finished.   But it is almost 9 p.m. and I don't think either one of us is going to suggest to the other that we finish it tonight.  In fact, we are probably both praying the other does not suggest it!

Tomorrow we have plans, so that means no sewing then either.  I actually got more sewing done the week before vacation than the week of vacation!  Agh!

I'm hoping to power sew on Sunday.  We shall see what happens....

No comments: