Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Soup's On!

I've got two pots of soup cooking tonight. I have a pot of vegetable beef cooking on the stove and a pot of vegetable in the crock pot for Darling Son the vegetarian. The house smells pretty good.

I am getting real close to having the double delight top completely quilted. I'm not sure if it will be completely quilted by the time we leave on Thursday. Probably not, but that depends on what I get done tomorrow. I will go up in the morning before work and get a little bit done then. That 15 or 20 minutes in the morning actually helps with the progress. Once I have the grid finished, I have an idea for what to do in the quarter square triangles - I want to put radiating lines from the point of the triangle out to the borders. In the small border I'll just stitch in the ditch. The outer border is about 5" wide and I'm not quite sure what to do in it.

No comments: